Key account management training for key account managers jobs
( If most of your profit is produced by small number of your customers )
Do you want better key account management skills?
This training is performed in partnership:
Trainers: Miodrag Kostic and Melisa Seleskovic-Kapic - 2 days
- How do you manage your key accounts?
- Why is good key account management important?
- Who are your key account customers and clients?
- EXERCISE – Draw your key account customer!
- What is key account management?
- What is key accounts analyses?
- Who are key account managers (KAM)?
- What are the needs of key account customers?
- What are the needs of key account managers?
- QUESTIONNAIRE – Do you know your key accounts?
- What do the key account customers want?
- How do you find their needs and wants?
- EXERCISE – List your key account needs and wants?
- What are the phases in relationship with your key accounts?
- Why isn’t easy to maintain quality relationships?
- Who is really your key account customer or client?
- What is the added value rule?
- EXERCISE – What is your added value?
- What is selling to key accounts?
- What is systematic key account management?
- What is your key account management system?
- EXERCISE – What ate the steps in key account customer service?
- What are the skills of key account management?
- How do you actively listen to customers or clients?
- How do you ask the right questions?
- EXERCISE – Ask your key account the right questions?
- Did you fulfill your key account customer expectations?
- What they expect from you?
- What is KANO diagram?
- What are features, advantages and benefits?
- EXERCISE – Describe the main service to your key account?
- Why do you loose key account customers?
- What are the moments of truth?
- What are possible alternatives to your offer?
- EXERCISE – How do you create loyalty?
- What is customer relationship management (CRM)?
- What relationships between people fail?
- Why CRM often doesn’t perform well?
- EXERCISE – What are your key account customers complains?
- Is your key account always right?
- EXERCISE - Solving your key account customers complains!
- How do you define your key account management strategy?
- What is "the strategy"?
- What is the connecting points program?
- EXERCISE – What is your key account strategy?
- What is customer retention?
- Why your key accounts leave you?
- What is your key account retention?
- EXERCISE – How do you keep key account customers or clients?
RESULTS = better key account management and loyal customer base
We perform our key account management training for KAM (key account managers) with two trainers present and active all the time, resulting in much better learning effectiveness and better price (per participant).
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of 'Business Knowledge' Inc.
International consultant, lived and worked in USA for 17 years. Experience: 3 years owner and director of "MK Export" Staten Island-NY, 7 years owner and manager of "TGallery" retail store chain in New York and Honolulu, 5 years owner and director of "Web Consulting Honolulu" consulting company, 7 years senior consultant, owner and director of "BusinessKnowledge" www.businessknowledge.biz Belgrade, Serbia
Trainer - Melisa Seleskovic-Kapic - Director of 'Smart Sales' Inc.
Masters of Management and Technology. Experience: 6 years Business Development Manager of "European Dynamics SA" Luxembourg, 3 years CSD Marketing Manager then Regional Sales Manager in "Coca Cola Hellenic", 2 years Chief Operations Officer of finance institution "LOKmicro", 3 years senior consultant, owner and director of "SmartSales Consulting" www.smartsales.ba Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please call us: +381 63 60 80 26 - Email: email@example.com
Reservations and application: This key account management training is performed in English language, according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual request.
Our interactive workshops, key account management trainings and public seminars are available in English language to organizations throughout the World, in:
Albania Tirana, Andorra Andorra la Vella, Austria Vienna, Belarus Minsk, Belgium Brussels, Bosnia and Herzegovina Sarajevo, Bulgaria Sofia, Croatia Zagreb Split Pula Rovinj, Cyprus Nicosia, Czech Republic Prague, Denmark Copenhagen, England London, Estonia Tallinn, Finland Helsinki, France Paris, Georgia Tbilisi, Germany Berlin, Greece Athens Thessaloniki, Hungary Budapest, Iceland Reykjavik, Ireland Dublin, Italy Rome Milan Napoli, Sicily Palermo, Latvia Riga, Liechtenstein Vaduz, Lithuania Vilnius, Luxembourg Luxembourg, Macedonia Skopje, Malta Valletta, Moldova Chisinau, Monaco Monaco, Montenegro Podgorica Budva Bar Kotor, The Netherlands Amsterdam, Northern Ireland Belfast, Norway Oslo, Poland Warsaw, Portugal Lisbon Romania Bucharest, Russian Federation Moscow, San Marino San Marino, Scotland Edinburgh, Serbia Belgrade, Slovakia Bratislava, Slovenia Ljubljana, Spain Madrid Barcelona, Sweden Stockholm, Switzerland Bern Geneva, Ukraine Kiev, Wales Cardiff, Algeria Algiers, Angola Luanda, Benin Porto-Novo. Botswana Gaborone, Burkina Faso Ouagadougou, Burundi Bujumbura, Cameroon Yaounde, Cape Verde Praia, Central African Republic Bangu, Chad N'Djamena, Comoros Moroni, Congo, Republic of Brazzaville, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Kinshasa, Cote d'Ivoire Yamoussoukro, Djibouti Djibouti, Egypt Cairo, Equatorial Guinea Malabo, Eritrea Asmara, Ethiopia Addis Ababa, Gabon Libreville, Gambia Banjul, Ghana Accra, Guinea Conakry, Guinea-Bissau Bissau, Kenya Nairobi, Lesotho Maseru, Liberia Monrovia, Libya Tripoli, Madagascar Antananarivo, Malawi Lilongwe, Mali Bamako, Mauritania Nouakchott, Mauritius Port Louis, Morocco Rabat, Mozambique Maputo, Namibia Windhoek, Niger Niamey, Nigeria Abuja, Rwanda Kigali, Sao Tome and Principe Sao Tome, Senegal Dakar, Seychelles Victoria, Sierra Leone Freetown, Somalia Mogadishu, South Africa Pretoria, Sudan Khartoum, Swaziland Mbabane, Tanzania Dar es Salaam, Togo Lome, Tunisia Tunis, Uganda Kampala, Western Sahara El Aaiun, Zambia Lusaka, Zimbabwe Harare, Afghanistan Kabul, Armenia Yerevan, Azerbaijan Baku, Bahrain Manama, Bangladesh Dhaka, Bhutan Thimphu, Brunei Darussalam Bandar Seri Begawan, Burma (Myanmar) Rangoon, Cambodia Phnom Penh, China Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Tianjin Chongqing Hong Kong Dongguan Nanjing Wuhan Hangzhou Shenyang Harbin, East Timor Dili, India New Delhi Mumbai Kolkata Calcutta, Indonesia Jakarta, Iran Teheran, Iraq Baghdad Israel Jerusalem, Japan Tokyo, Jordan Amman, Kazakhstan Astana, Korea Seoul, Kuwait Kuwait Citym, Kyrgyzstan Bishkekm, Laos Vientianem, Lebanon Beirutm, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Maldives Male, Mongolia Ulan Bator, Nepal Kathmandu, Oman Muscat, Pakistan Islamabad, Philippines Manila, Qatar Doha, Saudi Arabia Riyadh, Singapore Singapore, Sri Lanka Colombo, Syria Damascus, Taiwan Taipei, Tajikistan Dushanbe, Thailand Bangkok, Turkey Ankara Istanbul, Turkmenistan Ashgabat, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Dubai, Uzbekistan Tashkent, Vietnam Hanoi Ho Chi Minh City, Yemen Sana, Antigua and Barbuda St. John's, Bahamas Nassau, Barbados Bridgetown, Belize Belmopan, Canada Ottawa, Ontario Torinto, Quebec Montreal, British columbia vancouver, Costa Rica San Jose, Cuba Havana, Dominica Roseau, Dominican Republic Santo Domingo, El Salvador San Salvador, Greenland Nuuk, Grenada St. George's, Guatemala Guatemala City, Haiti Port-au-Prince, Honduras Tegucigalpa, Jamaica Kingston, Mexico Mexico City, Nicaragua Managua, Panama Panama City, St. Kitts and Nevis Basseterre, St. Lucia Castries, St. Vincent and The Grenadines Kingstown, Trinidad and Tobago Port-of-Spain, United States Washington D.C. New York Chicago LA, Argentina Buenos Aires, Bolivia La Paz Sucre, Brazil Brasilia Sao Paolo Rio de Janeiro, Chile Santiago, Colombia Bogota, Ecuador Quito, Guyana Georgetown, Paraguay Asuncion, Peru Lima, Suriname Paramaribo, Uruguay Montevideo, Venezuela Caracas,